Get on the C-Train!!

This is a blog for EVERYTHING entertainment! There is a little of everything on this blog...Movie and DVD reviews, Travel tips and reviews, Re-cap of some of the best and worst on TV, Restaurant reviews, and anything else that strikes me!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen..Good news and Bad News



Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen is finally here!! The good news is lasts night midnight showing in over 3000 theaters pulled in $16 million!! By the end of this weekend the film is estimated to pull in over $200 million. That's a lot of money...can I borrow a buck?

On to the bad news...The reviews so far for the movie are mostly bad....BAD...really BAD!! I normally don't follow the critics and I let my opinion be the final judgement but I haven't seen many good reviews and it scares me a little.

So I guess I will go see the movie and make my own opinion. Hit my poll and share your feelings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment