Get on the C-Train!!

This is a blog for EVERYTHING entertainment! There is a little of everything on this blog...Movie and DVD reviews, Travel tips and reviews, Re-cap of some of the best and worst on TV, Restaurant reviews, and anything else that strikes me!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jon and Kate on hiatus...What a hot mess!

I am gonna say right now that I am not a reality show fan. These shows aren't reality!! AND the one I hate the most is Jon and Kate Plus Eight!!! Well last night my beautiful other half (I hope she is reading this lol) and I watched the newest episode where Jon and Kate decided to separate. GOD what a load of CRAP!!! I watched the train wreck roll down the tracks as Kate threw out every cliche in the book about making it through the Storm and finding the rainbow on the other side BLAH BLAH BLAH!! Am I suppose to feel sorry for this woman? CNN reports that the Gosselins are paid approximately $50,000-$75,000 per episode!!

Give me a moment to get my box of tissues....

ok I am back.. I have to say that I do feel sorry for these kids who didnt choose to be subjected to all this...Cameras in thier faces everyday.They might be enjoying the benefits of the money made from the show but they are also suffering the pitfalls of fame.

So now that it is all said and done TLC has announced that the show will go on hiatus till August so that the Gosselins can regroup and get their life together.

So how do I feel watching this all? I feel sad that this is just gonna show another BAD example to those who are still married, those who are gonna get married, and everyone else who watches these shows. They should have shut off the cameras and worked it out...do it for these eights kids!! I want to see a good example...i want to see something that married couples and other people can look toward as a goal to strive for.

I guess the bottom line is that a train wreck get more TV coverage then a happy couple skipping through the park!!

No comments:

Post a Comment