Get on the C-Train!!

This is a blog for EVERYTHING entertainment! There is a little of everything on this blog...Movie and DVD reviews, Travel tips and reviews, Re-cap of some of the best and worst on TV, Restaurant reviews, and anything else that strikes me!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

In Theaters the week of 7/13!!!


As most of you know the big and really only release this week is The new Harry Potter film.


Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is a 2009 fantasy-adventure film based on the novel of the same name by J. K. Rowling. It is the sixth film in the popular Harry Potter film series. I am not gonna lie and say I am looking forward to this film or that I am a big fan because I am not...but five Harry Potter films before this have been wildly successful and I see no reason why this new one wont pull in the same box office buzz and money. Fans have already begun buying their tickets online in record numbers. The speculation is that this one will break all sorts of records and put it up there near the top earning movies of all time.


So Even if I am not a big fan of these films, I have to pay respect to what this series has achieved. So get in line or online and get your tickets because this one is gonna sell out fast...See you at the movies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment