Get on the C-Train!!

This is a blog for EVERYTHING entertainment! There is a little of everything on this blog...Movie and DVD reviews, Travel tips and reviews, Re-cap of some of the best and worst on TV, Restaurant reviews, and anything else that strikes me!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Green Lantern..And The Winner Is???

After many rumors and speculations, Warner Bros. Studios have chosen Ryan Reynolds to play the title character in "Green Lantern," the studio's live-action movie based on the DC Comics hero.
Reynolds entered negotiations for the part Friday, after the studio held two rounds of screen tests for the actor, Bradley Cooper and Jared Leto. Justin Timberlake also did a screen test.

I have to say that I am a little disappointed that Bradley Cooper didn't get the role. I thought he was great in "The Hangover" and I was a fan of his role in "Alias". On the other hand I would I think Ryan is better suited for the role over Justin Timberlake.

The other question that comes out of this is that with Ryan doing Green Lantern, what happens to the talks of him doing the "Wolverine" spin-off "Deadpool"?

The film is set to be released late 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment